Thursday, May 5, 2016

Open Post To Peer Reviewers

It's really the end, isn't it? So how do I feel about my work this semester?


Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know

I think that my rough draft is actually going to be very close to what my final draft is since I've spent a lot of time writing it so far, and hope that most of the edits that I make will be smaller changes rather than complete rewrites.

Major issues or weaknesses in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses)

I'd definitely like to revise some of the language that I used in the piece and make some copy edits along with looking over the verb tenses I used, since I feel like it varied a lot more than it should have.

Major virtues or strengths in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths)

I feel like this gives a good insight into how I felt while working on these projects this semester, and also does a good job of explaining how I've become a better writer through this class.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Coby Allred, I'm gonna review you on your content.

    I really enjoyed your essay. Honestly, it felt like a true reflection. You go through all your experiences, and what you've learned from each project

    My only suggestion is to try and be more formal. I understand that this is a personal reflection, but your use of "I" is throughout, and sometimes unneeded. I would try and rephrase some sentences to not have "I"

    Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete