Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report

Oh man, how are we this close to being done?

Outline Closing:
"After a semester of rigorous writing exercises and new experiences, it's time to say goodbye and thanks for the ride. Show reader where I think I'll be headed with my own writing."

Rough Closing:
A few days ago, I left Ina Gittings Room 203 for the last time this semester and with that I have almost ended my time in English this semester. While it hasn't always been fun and I certainly haven't had an easy time with it, I feel like I'm leaving a more insightful writer, ready to tackle the challenges which will certainly face me in the future. Whether it be technical reports, presentations, or any other genre which I have not yet written in, I know that the skills I have learned this semester will make me proficient in whatever I need to tackle. Despite all of the hardships we endured to get here, I'm thankful that I've gained a new set of skills.

How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

I tried to make sure that I wrapped up my thoughts and did it in a way that was consistent with an essay format by starting with a narrow focus and ending on a broad point.

How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?

It took me a while to write this since I was fairly distracted by other things, but after focusing again it went fairly well.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew, my dude! We're almost done! I like this closing especially since our class will be the ones reading your final project and they'll be able t sympathize with you. If there's anything I could ask it would be are you going to add any info about your research / time management / or personal care sections? :) Great semester Kobe, good luck on your final!

    ReplyDelete