Sunday, March 27, 2016

Editorial Report

During the process of making my final draft, I had to make a few edits, but how did they improve my podcast?


How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

In my closing, I took the time this time to recap the main points of my podcast while still trying to keep it succinct. Before, it was difficult to understand what these points were, and by adding a reminder about why it is important helps to remind the reader of the point of ECE writing.

How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

I tried to cut down on the length of the closing while still keeping it interesting. Also, adding a bit of outro music to help signify the end will let the listener know that there won't be any more content to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment