Saturday, March 12, 2016

Production Report 8b

So now that I've done the introduction, I think that tackling the closing segment of my podcast will give me a good place to start for my rough draft.

Outline Closing:
As the world becomes more reliant on technology, ensuring that ECE majors are well prepared for all situations which they enter. Whether it be designing a new computer or the next Microsoft word, ECE majors are everywhere.

"Adaption of Outline Opening"


How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

At the end of the podcast it's usually important to thank the listeners and ensure that the segment wraps up in a way that doesn't leave any extra questions for the listener. Also, I wanted to thank everyone who helped me in the podcast such as my interviewees for their time.

How did the production of this raw material go? 

It was a bit difficult to make a script of the closing since I wasn't quite sure what information I wanted to include, but after that the production went smoothly, and I'm confident in my production for the rest of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment