Monday, March 7, 2016

Reflection On My Production So Far


After my work so far on Project Two, what do I think?

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

Over the past week I completed my second interview of the project with Gavin Young, a graduate student here at the U of A. Through both of my interviews I found out a lot about the field in general and why it excites others, and about the writing that I'll be doing in the future.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

Having enough time to prepare for my interviews was a difficult one since for both of my interviews I was only able to get into the room about 5 minutes early which didn't leave a lot of time to set up and prepare once I got there.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I think we're off to a solid start for Project Two, and I'm interested to see where I'll be taking it with the production of my podcast this week. I think it should be exciting to get a more definite idea of where I'll be heading with the specifics of integrating my interviews and examples, but I still have a few questions.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

While I really enjoyed being able to interview Dr. Tharp and Gavin, I'm still kind of confused on what we're actually supposed to be presenting in our projects. I can elaborate somewhat on the specifics of each genre, but I'm not quite sure how much detail we're expected to give or how to accurately depict the writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment