Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection on Post-Production

So now that it'll all over with, how did it go?

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? 

I think that while editing, I found my stride working in the podcast genre, and feel like the script and tone vastly improved during this week's edits as shown in the editorial reports and

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? 

Getting the audio to edit in correctly was somewhat difficult, but after inserting a few clips I began to get a feel for what all needed to be done each time to get it working properly.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I'm looking forward to the next project, especially since I already have a couple of ideas on what I might talk about. Also, I'm more confident in editing audio at least, which should help in putting a video together.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I'm feeling good about it! Now that it's turned in I'm honestly pretty happy with how it turned out. I think it's a pretty helpful introduction to writing in my field and that it's interesting, at least to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment