Sunday, March 27, 2016

Editorial Report

While making my final draft, it became evident that I had to make a few changes. But what all did I end up changing?


How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

By reworking the intro to be more direct in its introduction, I believe that the listener can have an easier time finding out what the podcast is going to about. It also now includes a brief overview of the types of strategies which will be discussed.

How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

By adding music I believe that the intro is more interesting, which makes the listener more likely to continue. Also, the podcast is more direct than before, which I believe will improve "listenability" of the podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment