Saturday, March 12, 2016

Reflection on Production

So now that I'm working more on my rough draft, I think it's a good time to do a bit of reflection on the work so far.

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? 

I think it was a good start that I didn't wait until Sunday to get started on my rough draft, since it did take some time to write parts of the script for my draft. However, I feel more confident working with the podcast software I've been using and that should help with any future edits.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? 

It was difficult trying to figure out how exactly to put an image into the listener's brain using only my voice since it's pretty hard to translate an image into solely words. Also, getting familiar with Audacity was a bit difficult at first, but that comes with doing something new.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I think that next week will be really helpful since I'm still not quite sure if I'm on the right track with my drafts and I'd like a second opinion. But so far I'm feeling good about project two so I think next week should go well.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

So far I'm feeling pretty good about the project so far, but I'm really looking forward to peer review to see if the techniques I've used in my drafts are effective in conveying my thoughts to the listener since it's difficult to tell for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment