Sunday, February 7, 2016

Draft of Project 1

After several weeks of work, it's finally time to get things really going. As such, here is the first draft of my quick reference guide I've prepared for Project One.


As you read over my draft discussing The Ivanpah Affair, I hope that you find an intriguing piece on the controversy surrounding the Ivanpah Solar Power Facility and its avian death "epidemic." I ask that you please give me any feedback to make the piece better, including information that you would like me to add to make the situation more clear, or facts that you wanted to know while reading. If anything confuses you, let me know and I'll do my best to clear it up before the final release!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You have a pretty solid rough draft. Here is the rubric and some suggestions for improvement.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kLjrx_hTf70EEh-rRJfEObNujuWUqykhXtSMR9r9Eqg/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Coby,

    Here is the link to the peer review I did on your draft.

    ReplyDelete