Sunday, April 24, 2016

Editorial Report

It's the end of the line, but I still had time to make a few changes.


How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

I gave more of a broad statement at the end instead of just trying to cram it in at the very end of my rough draft like I did before, so that my opinion would be more clear and so that I could imply there is still a debate to be had on the issue.

How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

I changed the closing to seem more like a real closing by summing up my argument rather than just a simple ending sentence like I had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment