Sunday, April 24, 2016

Editorial Report

Alright, it's pretty much all over for this project, so what did I end up changing?


How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

I talked a bit more about my personal argument in the project, since I feel like in the rough draft of the introduction I really didn't talk about it at all. Also, I rerecorded the voiceover since that was a complaint last time.

How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

I added a title screen to give the viewers more of a brief introduction rather than just starting with a video, which I think will help give an idea of what exactly I'll be talking about rather than just guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment