Sunday, April 10, 2016

Production Report

After working on my introduction, I thought it was a good idea to work on the closing so I knew where I would be ending up.

Content Outline - Rough Draft Closing

Outline Item - Closing
Over the years, it became evident that despite his peaceful beginnings, Awlaki quickly became radicalized after the events of 9/11 and the invasion of Iraq. But were the drastic actions taken by the US worth the precedent being set of killing American citizens?

How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

When watching the genre examples on D2L, it seemed like most of them ended with a decent summary of the events and some sort of call to action, so I decided to make it so that I recapped the events that took place and asked the viewer to think about it in their own mind.

How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?

It was tough for me to decide on what to say, since the topic is going to have a lot of different responses from those with differing opinions on the death of al-Awlaki and how it should have been handled.

No comments:

Post a Comment