Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

Project 3 is off to a good start, so I'd like to share some of my thoughts on it.

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? 

I think that publishing my content outline and research report are definitely going to help me get started on next week's work with a substantial headstart on the work I'm going to need to do.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? 

Working on the research report definitely took a good deal of time, but I feel that after working on it, I'm more well versed in the topic despite having to spend so much time getting to know all of my sources.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I'm hoping that next week is going to go pretty well since I've got most of my research figured out already and the general outline of my project already done.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I'm feeling pretty good about it so far since I've done a decent amount of the work required to get started, and now most of the work needing to get done is going to be production where I'm able to use all of the research gathered so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment