Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflection on Local Revision Process

That's all folks! So, what did I think?

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I definitely feel confident in the piece that I've created and I hope that those watching it. I cleaned up the voiceover and improved upon some of the graphics I presented which I hope improve the overall quality of the project.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

Finding enough video and picture content to fill my 9 minutes of video was difficult, especially since some of the places I'm talking about are not well publicized such as specific mosques and Yemeni prisons.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

Since this was the last project before reflections, I'm ready to see how my work has changed over the semester.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I feel good! I'm pretty proud of what I've made for my final cut, and hope it's informative to everyone who watches it.

No comments:

Post a Comment