Saturday, April 23, 2016

Peer Review for Gabby Dietrich

So now that we're almost ready to publish, what else can we change?

For this review, I'll be looking at Gabby Dietrich's rough draft of Project 3 which currently does not have a title. My comments can be found here.

An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed

I'll be reviewing Gabby's rough draft of her video essay, and making some copy editing suggestions on how to improve her piece.

An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback

I think that this is a very close example of what a video essay should be, but it needs to have a few minor edits to make it perfect, which I hope that I can help with.

An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback

As I'm working on my own video essay, I thought that having quicker edits and less empty space will help greatly as shown in the genre examples of other student and professional work.

One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from

I like the way that Gabby brings in multiple different points to help make her argument, and think that I could improve my own argument by adding more concrete evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment