Sunday, April 10, 2016

Peer Review for Fernando Coronado

Alright, it's time to get down to business and start seeing how we want to make changes. In this post, I'll be talking about Fernando Coronado's "Production Report 11a."

An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed

I'll be reviewing Fernando's first production report, which in this case is a rough draft of his podcast introduction which provides background information about the topic and author. My comments can be found here.

An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback

As someone who's done a podcast, I found a few things missing from the introduction that I think would make it much stronger, and also hope that he changes some of his wording to seem like a more credible source.

An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback

After reviewing many podcasts for my own in project 2, there was always lots of sound effects and music, and also the author always did their best to seem credible, both of which I think Fernando will gain from.

One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from

The way they introduced the game itself was very helpful as someone who isn't familiar with it, and I'm going to try and do so with my own topic a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment