Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Global Revision Process

It's published, but what do I think about it all so far?

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I think that by publishing my rough draft I've made really good progress so far, and I think that I'll actually end up keeping most of it which isn't always the case.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

Finding video segments to go along with my talking points is sometimes very difficult, especially when talking about the background of Awlaki such as where he used to be an imam.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I think that I've got a solid base to work off of and edit next week, so I'll be looking forward to it.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I'm actually feeling pretty good since I have a solid rough draft and some ideas on how I can make it better as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment