Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reflection on Production Phase

Now that I've got some rough drafts of my content up, how do I feel about this week?

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? 

I feel like I'm getting better at working in the video genre since I haven't in quite a long time, and with the intro and closing sections of my project done, I have a good idea of where to go next.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? 

Finding a way to extract video content from different outlets was a challenge, since there was footage I wanted to use for my video but wasn't really able to get it for my own use without a bit of messing around.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I think that next week will go well as I go into the real content of my project since that's where most of the controversy is going to end up being.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I'm feeling pretty confident that it's going to go well, and that I'll be fairly successful in getting my points across.

No comments:

Post a Comment