Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review for David Klebosky

Looking at other works within the project help me better understand what I need to improve on, so I reviewed the pre-production phase project work of David Klebosky, entitled "Research Report."

An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed

I chose to review their research report, a guide to the sources that they will use to seem like a credible author and back up the claims that they will be making during their project. My comments can be found here.

An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback

I think that by saying that he is doing well with his sources he can be more confident in the evidence that he is going to use within his project since he has a good understand of the sources he's going to be using in terms of research.

An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback

When looking through the genre examples on D2L, most of them had a wide variety of source types, as David does in his research report, with examples ranging from YouTube clips to books to stand up comedy shows which shows that he is doing well in terms of diverse sources.

One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from

I really like the amount of diversity in the types of sources David was using, since most of my sources were printed sources unlike his which ranged greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment